More than 2 weeks before the start of the tour - Rs. 1000 processing Fee or 10% of the total amount whichever is higher.
More than 72 hours before the time of the start of the tour - 50% of the total amount
More than 24 hours before the time of the start of the tour - 75% of the total amount
Within 24 hours before the time of the start of the tour - 100% of the total amount
Cancellation must be made in writing, either by email or by WhatsApp to the official customer care email/number. Verbal cancellation will not be accepted.
- Humro Cars is a unit of Hamro Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. All services will be provided by the said company and all amounts are payable to the said company.
- The tariff quoted by our system is for Indian tourists. International travelers may call our customer care number for a quotation on a case-to-case basis.
- All places may not be accessible for international travelers due to govt. Restrictions. International travelers are requested to clarify this with our customer care executive before booking a service.
- There are several restrictions on travel to different parts of North-East even for Indian tourists. All tourists must carry proper identification documents. It is recommended that each tourist also carries multiple copies of their passport size photograph. In case the documents are not produced when requested, we may not be able to provide the service booked.
- Special permits may be required to visit restricted areas such as North Sikkim. The cost of such permit is included in the tariff quoted. However, the documents required for the preparation of the permits must be provided to our customer care executive well in advance to ensure smooth service. Consult our customer care executive for further details.
- The submission of the booking form is an inquiry and does not automatically lead to confirmation of service.
- All dues must be cleared in full before availing the tourist taxi services. Confirmation of service is provided by our executives only after receipt of the due amount in full.
- The guest must provide accurate information at the time of submission of the booking form. In case of incorrect information, the service may be canceled without any refund.
- If additional unbooked passengers arrive at the time of taking the service, we may refuse to serve the additional tourists.
- All services are provided on an itinerary basis. The vehicle is not available on a disposal basis. Only the service confirmed is provided. Additional services, if requested on the sport by the tourist and accepted by us, will lead to additional charges payable on the spot.
- In case of failure of Hamro Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. to provide promised service the liability of the company would be limited to the amount being paid by the customer.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the Siliguri subdivisional court.